Monday, March 21, 2011

The start of something new

I woke up this morning the same time I usually wake up in weekdays. Ate breakfast with hubby, had shower and dressed up. Kissed and hugged Sari goodbye, told her I'd be back later and then we headed out to the same route. The only difference is, I am heading to a new place. This day will jump start the best that I have yet to see.

Today is officially the first day in my new job. Gawd! I'm soooo freaking scared of what's gonna happen. I have no idea of what to expect. But it seems that it's turning out really good so far though I had some idle time just like now.

Arvie, a new colleague, gave me a heads up and it just pumped my blood! The excitement is taking over my fears and that's a good thing. I'm glad I had that conversation with him. I am beginning to have an idea of what's in store for me. Honestly, it would not be that easy, just like any other tasks, but they sure are something to look forward to.

I am loving the good vibes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment