Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shouting it Out!

I am now SHOUTING OUT!

Finally, I can.

It's hard to tell your 100% emotions to a social networking site. Isn't it? Of course, we only let real people we truly know absorb what we really have to say. So, I am glad I finally decided to create a podium where I can stand, talk and get, or probably waste some, of your time listening to my non-important thoughts. But mind you, I may make sense at times because I am normal. Just like you. And whatever it is that i feel, you probably feel or felt it too.

So before I go further, some brief details about me.

WHAT: I am a NEW mother to a wonderful and adorable one year old little girl and a WIFE to a very lucky man, haha! But seriously, I think I am more lucky to have him.
WHEN: Just recently.
WHERE: In Manila, Phil
WHO: I already said it
WHY: Because it is the life I chose to live
HOW: I have no idea. I live life just the way it is. I follow what I think is right. Although at some points in my life, I doubt my own ideas and instincts but still go for it. I don't know if that makes me the kind of person who takes risks but I feel not. But some people say so.

This is where I will trace my tear drops -- the happy ones, the sad ones and just the OA ones.

And if you feel like tracing with me, you are all free to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment