Monday, March 29, 2010

Why is SARAH PALIN being bullied?

I heard about this woman a few years ago as John Mcain running mate and was surprised by the attacks thrown at her during the campaign and even until now. I read Going Rogue and it is really one of the best reads I had. Oh well, I am actually not into reading too much especially biographies, but I have to say, this book by Sarah Palin was well-written and really interesting and I was a lil  surprised  too for finishing it.

Sarah is an amazing, decent, grounded and an intelligent woman. I just don't get why US media, tabloids and bloggers (http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-29-levi-johnston-to-challenge-sexy-sarahs-reality-show-with-his-own) torture her and her family.

Why don't you give her a chance. watch her reality show. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment