Thursday, April 15, 2010

When friendster still rules

I found the scrapbook I made for my husband on our first anniversary as boyfriend/girlfriend beside our bed and decided to look at it again. It was a lil weird at once. You know, when you can't remember how exactly it felt while writing each caption or posting pictures in it. But I found myself smiling and writing my CURRENT comment on the things I wrote there. It was fun and cute. And we totally looked different.

More than the fun, I found greater appreciation on what my husband and I have right now. I can't believe that years ago I was writing about our future together and now, we are in the present of our future. 

I still love him, now that Facebook is a phenomenon, but more than I love him when friendster still rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment