Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MY FAVORITE PERSONS: Nicole Richie

I love Nicole. I just love her. Did I just say i love her?

She's crazy good! Funny without trying hard and she seems to be a very committed mother, which I really admire.

Heart her style too! Like big time!

She's the type I'd love to spend time with, talk about things like motherhood,family, kids, fashion and crazy stuff in one seating (with my other favorite people---  Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Victoria and David Beckham)

I wish I could do things like she does in my own little ways. I am inspired with how she does things and how she balances everything. I hope I can do the same.

I found this on her blog... great to know these things. I am lovin her more!
http://nicolerichie.celebuzz.com/2010/09/22/25-things-you-dont-know-about-me/
Nicole-Richie-Us-Weekly-Feature-25-Things-You-Didnt-Know-092210

Keep it up nikki! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment