Sunday, February 20, 2011

The House is now a HOME

The start of 2011 has been a rollercoaster ride for me. To think, it's been two months pa lang.Talaga naman sinusubok ang pasensya ko! wow!

Despite the challenges and hardship (physical and emotional), there's always the bright side.

This house is our new home.




It has been a liberating experience living with my husband and my daughter all by ourselves (with the help two helpers and two dogs.lol!). I found new meaning in our marriage and a new perspective of a family. It's been great but will never be that easy. Still, I'm thankful and I'm grateful. 

On the contrary, the other half of me is suffering. The joy of having a house and a home with my husband and daughter is just thrilling but thinking of my other family, who is struggling to keep a house is just disheartening . I'm just assured by the fact that there's is still home, although in a few months, a house will be gone (another long story).

I didn't know this would really hurt me that much. I hope I can cope. It's been really an exhausting emotional journey.

Praying for my strength and my loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment